The highest dynamic loads, non-stop operation, corrosive environmental conditions or extreme contamination are a great challenge for hydraulic systems in underground and surface mining. Reliable operation is one of the most important requirements here.
VOSS Fluid supplies a number of robust systems that always guarantee safe system operation with a tube outside diameter of 6 mm to 114.3 mm. Even in the most cramped installation spaces, the optimized component geometry of VOSS 24° tube connections offers many advantages. The coupling system with soft-seal taper coupling (DKO-system) in particular enables leak-proof installation with short tightening distances and additional over-tightening protection.
- VOSS ZAKO flange line for tubes with an outside diameter of up to 114.3 mm.
- Pre-assembled components and ready-to-install lines, installation-space optimized and leak-proof
- VOSSFlareORFS 90° flare system with high article diversity
- VOSS hose fittings with zinc-nickel corrosion-protection - upon request with integrated tear-out protection
- VOSS coat corrosion-resistant surface technology for application with high humidity, spray water or saline mine waters
- VOSS non-return valve with flow through optimization, minimized wear and additional soft seal on valve tappet
- Corrosion-resistant and high-pressure cleaner tested measuring couplings with additional soft seal element for coupling during system operation.
- VOSSFormSQR tube forming system and BV-10 flared system with highest resistance against dynamic reversed bending loads and pressure surges.
- VOSS DKO – taper couplings for reliable connection in the narrowest installation spaces, under the most difficult assembly conditions