VOSS Flare ORFS - 90° flared couplings
The VOSS Flare ORFS system consists of a coupling body with O-ring seal on the front face, a tube end flanged to 90° as a sealing surface (alternatively a soldering sleeve) as well as a support sleeve and the VOSS Flare ORFS union nuts.
Compared to purely metallic couplings, VOSS Flare ORFS flared couplings offer optimum leak-proofing in continuous operation - even under the harshest vibration loads.
Our VOSS Flare ORFS flared coupling system is based on the widely used coupling standard as per ISO 8434-3 and/or SAE J 1453. For instance, they are used in construction and agricultural machinery as well as many other hydraulic areas of application - wherever dependable leak-proofing under high pressure has to be guaranteed.
This coupling system is one of the most tried-and-tested solutions in mobile hydraulics. The operating principle - as simple as it is brilliant - is used by a large number of globally active original equipment manufacturers of mobile work machines.
The most important features at a glance
- Soft-sealing coupling system with high leak-protection
- For high operating pressures of up to 630 bar
- Variable tube connection with numerous combination options
- Easy and fast assembly with radial installation
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to easy repeat assembly
- High corrosion-resistance - thanks to VOSS coat