VOSS DKO couplings
The 24° taper coupling is a logical advancement to adjustable couplings with tube socket and pre-assembled cutting ring. Thanks to the taper mounted on the coupling body, a connection is achieved that is exceptionally secure and permanently stable.
The special union nut performs the hold function by means of a wire pin inside a groove. Following final assembly the interlocked union nut ensures a coupling that is resistant to tearing out. Sealing is provided by the embedded O-ring. This way a fine seal is achieved. With a wide spectrum of various types, all standard combinations of adjustable couplings can be produced. The connection dimensions exactly match DIN 2353/ISO 8434-1. This way there is interchangeability with the traditional adjustable stock version.
The most important features at a glance
- With its precisely chambered O-ring seal, the VOSS taper coupling ensures improvement when it comes to leak-proofing and precision sealing
- It also remains functionally reliable and permanently tight under extreme operating conditions, such as pressure peaks, reverse bending moments and vibrations
- VOSS taper coupling can be assembled easily and reliably
- An optimum final function is produced with a short tightening distance and practice-oriented final tightening force.
- Repeat installation is possible - frequently and without any issues
- VOSS DKO couplings are particularly suited for use in confined installation spaces
Assembly instruction DKO
Brochure assembly notes
Brochure VOSS coat
Catalog Hydraulic connection technology
Catalog Tube coupling technology for gas supply