Even the details of VOSSPointDC are impressive An integrated plastic element provides fixation that is permanently secure. This prevents the seal cap from loosening during vibrations. Even corrosions or torn-off chains are passé. In the delivery standard the plastic bottle is colored blue, which makes the connection possibilities clearly identifiable for the user inside complex hydraulic systems. Further basic colors or custom coloring for visual differentiation of multiple hydraulic circuits are also possible on request.
For a 100% leak-free seal, we use a combination metallic and elastomer seal on the primary seal. In order to increase leak proofing and minimize wear, the sealing point has been designed in such a way as to prevent unnecessary milling of the O-ring seal when opening and closing the couplings.
VOSS measuring couplings achieve a long-term seal that is up to ten times greater thanks to added support to the O-ring in the secondary seal. The compact structure of VOSSPointDC couplings is designed with a one-piece housing. This prevents additional leakage paths.
Don't leave anything to chance
We performed extensive tests even while developing our new measuring couplings in order to attain an exceptionally application-friendly product design. VOSSPoint DC was put to the test for superior durability, functionality and easy handling. Our most important test criteria were:
- Static tightness over 160 hours
- Bursting pressure greater that 4-times the nominal pressure
- Impulse test to determine the life span (more than 2 million impulses)
- Coupling test under pressure
- Flow rate in both directions at 250 bar
- Resistance to environmental factors (UV-resistance, salt spray test, tension test)
- IPX9K = Protection against water with high pressure and steam-jet cleaning, especially for road vehicles
Our measuring couplings are also inspected in series production for functional reliability and leak-proofing.
Brochure VOSS trainings
Brochure VOSS Point DC
Brochure VOSS coat
Catalog Hydraulic connection technology