VOSS LOK 40
The VOSS Lok 40 forming machine is designed especially for the economical series production of the innovative VOSS Lok 40 tube contour. It impresses with the special design especially with tight tube bends and short clamping lengths. The newly developed VOSS tool concept combines clamping jaw and forming head in one unit and is adjusted to the tube outside diameter independent of the wall thickness. This saves time, costs and eases handling, most of all due to the fact that tubing of any wall thickness can be formed with only one tool.
Suitable for pre-assembly of VOSS Lok 40 tube contours
- Short cycle times
- Intuitive operating concept
- Automatic tool recognition
- Automatic machine setting of the forming parameters
- Manual, individual adjustment of forming parameters for metric and imperial tube dimensions.
- Processing of steel, stainless steel, aluminum tubes as well as various special materials
- Counter with batch size setting
Brochure VOSS Lok 40
Catalog Hydraulic connection technology