The VOSS Ring M cutting ring system
The VOSS Ring Mcutting ring system has all the advantages of the earlier 24° cutting ring system, raising it to a new level of quality and safety.
During its development, the focus was particularly on simple and process-reliable assembly, reliable leak-protection and the usage of extremely durable materials. The result is a cutting ring system that is secure all-round, both in assembly and in usage, made by VOSS.
The most important features at a glance
- Highest leak-protection thanks to optimized tube cuts
- Highest pressure resistance with geometric reinforcements
- Very good dynamic load-bearing capability thanks to VOSS-specified material
- Increased process security in assembly thanks to patented end stop concept
- Reduced work effort thanks to reduced tightening distance
- Reduced effect of incorrect installation with wear-resistant pre-assembly tools
- Highest corrosion-protection with VOSS coat – BLACK
The innovative VOSSRing-pre-assembly studs provide extra safety – a smart assembly solution that even enables unexperienced personnel to perform precision work, thanks to the patented stop function. When over-tightening is attempted, the torque increases noticeably, which dependably prevents assembly errors and guarantees reliable tube connection. For simple assembly, the final assembly path is reduced from 90° to 30° thanks to the VOSSRing-pre-assembly studs. This reduces assembly time by about half. This advantage is particularly effective under challenging installation conditions, for instance when installing overhead, in unfavorable ergonomic positions, or in very narrow and compact installation spaces.
Assembly instruction VOSS Ring M Universal
Assembly instruction VOSS Ring M
Brochure assembly notes
Brochure VOSS trainings
Brochure VOSS assembly devices
Brochure VOSS coat
Brochure VOSS Ring M
Catalog Hydraulic connection technology
Catalog Tube coupling technology for gas supply